98% of Interval House staff are multilingual, ethnically diverse, and have been personally affected by domestic violence.
Since 1979, Interval House has worked passionately to develop innovative programs that have been recognized with over 500 awards, including six Presidential Awards and five Governor's Awards, citing Interval House as a "model" domestic violence program to the nation.
Specialized Programs and Services Available in over 70 Languages
- International Institute Against Violence
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotlines
- 24-Hour Teen Crisis Hotlines
- Emergency Response Team
- Community Service Centers
- Housing Programs
- Emergency Shelters
- Transitional Housing
- Permanent Housing
- Legal Assistance
- Health & Wellness
- "Second Generation" Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Children's Program
- Elder Abuse
- Human Trafficking
- Specialized Cultural Programs
- CASE Interfaith Project "Creating a Safe Environment"
- Financial Empowerment
- Career, Educational & Leadership Development
- Community Outreach & Prevention Education
- Volunteer & University Internships